- Be flexible, cheerful and enjoy working with children, parents and staff.
- Be committed to achieving high standards in their work and have high expectations for behaviour and learning
- Be able and willing to form a positive relationship with pupils in order to support their personal and social development in accordance with the school’s guideline
- Be consistent, calm and a reflective practitioner with a growth mind-set
- Have a high level of attendance & punctuality
- Classroom support teaching
- One to one support with lower ability pupils.
- General School duties as required
- Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood Education/Special Needs/Child or Educational Psychology or Teachers’ Training Certificate (local/Australia/UK).
- 3 years and above experience working with children with special needs
- Passion in Teaching/Education
- Have experience of working in a Pre School, Autism Centres or School / International Schools and with learners with SEN or Emotional, Behavioural and Mental Health Needs.
- Loves Special Needs Children
- Willing to take up the challenge in teaching a Special Needs and Autistic Child.
- Proficient in English Language
- Have a passion for their specific area and achieving high standards in their work and high expectations for behaviour and learning.